The APT Asian Series Cambodia 2012 will be held from the 14th to the 20th of November 2012 at the Las Vegas Sun Hotel & Casino located in Svay Rieng near the Vietnam-Cambodia border. It will feature a Main Event with a buy in of USD 1,100 with Nine Satellites, Nine Side Events and an Add On for Charity Event.
For non-resident players, the casino is about 1.5 hours away from the Ho Chi Minh Airport in Vietnam and about 2.5 hours away the Pnom Penh Airport in Cambodia. Please note that the Cambodia-Vietnam border is closed from 9:30PM -5:00AM local time.
Check out the APT Asian Series Cambodia 2012 Event Schedule. For the complete tournament structures and details, please view the Players Booklet.
- The Hong Kong Game Club's APT Aian Series Cambodia 2012 has already been completed. The HKGC is now running a special FREEROLL promotion wherein players can win a package for the upcoming APT Asian Series Jeju 2013! Check out the HKGC website for more info
- Poker Portal Asia - PPA's APT Asian Series Cambodia 2012 promo on PokerAce has already been completed. Find out more about PPA's APT Asian Series Cambodia satellite promotion.
- PokerAce - APT Asian Series Cambodia 2012 promo now completed. Currently running promotion for Asian Poker Tour India. Check out the PokerAce Step Satellite promotion info
Please be advised that the Las Vegas Sun Hotel & Casino is now FULLY-BOOKED for the duration of the APT Asian Series Cambodia 2012. As it is located in the same area as other casino/hotels, players can try to book their accommodations in adjacent hotels in the Svay Rieng area.
For reference only: New Special APT Rates...
All players are required to register with the Asian Poker Tour to be able to participate in any APT event. Here are the steps to register for an APT tournament…
- Just look for the APT Player Registration Desk. Fill in the required details in the APT Online Registration Form. You’ll be asked to confirm your details and/or fill in the Player Release Form and sign it. You will be the issued a Player Registration Card. (This only needs to be done once as long as you keep your Registration Card)
- Show your Registration Card to our Tournament Registration Staff and inform them of the particular tournament/s you would like to join. You will then be issued a Tournament Receipt which will be paid and verified at the Cashier.
- Bring your paid and verified Tournament Receipt to the Tournament Staff 5-10 minutes before the start of your tournament for your seat card.
- Registration is open up to the end of the first break for all tournaments unless specified or the maximum number of allowable players is reached.
- Please don’t forget to bring a valid ID as this will be required for Tournament Registration as proof of identity and age. To join any APT event in Cambodia, you must be a minimum 18 years of age.
Results of the APT Asian Series Cambodia 2012 will be posted on our Events & Results page.
Check out the APT Asian Series Cambodia FAQs page.